CPT CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
The International Society for Performance Improvement’s (ISPI) vision is that members have the proficiency and insight to practice Human Performance Technology to meet the needs and goals of their organizations and clients, so that the members are recognized as valued assets contributing to the improvement and success of their organizations.
ISPI Charlotte’s programs and workshops may also be counted towards the Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) recertification requirements. For more information about the CPT certification, click here.
Who Can Earn CPT credit through ISPI Charlotte?
Both ISPI Charlotte members and guests can take advantage of our workshops and programs for continuing education credit.
Why Choose ISPI Charlotte for CPT continuing education credit?
- Conveniently located at UNCC’s Center City Campus
- Network among Fortune 500 and regional business practitioners and consultants
- Instructors are leaders in HPT and Learning & Development
- Very reasonable pricing
- Hands-on workshops offer practical application
- Pre-approved Continuing Education credits
- A phenomenal gateway to Performance Improvement