January 2014 Evening Program
Performance Management - GRRRR! or YEAAA!
A Roundtable Discussion
Date: January 9, 2014
Time: 05:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Location: UNC Charlotte Center City Campus 320 E. 9th St. (located at the corner of E. 9th and Brevard Streets)
- ISPI Charlotte Member: $15.00 (USD)
- Guest: $25.00 (USD)
- Faculty Member: $10.00 (USD)
- Student Member: $5.00 (USD)
Performance Management is a lightning rod topic that provokes various reactions every January, July, and December. There are strong feelings about the subject and continued use of evaluations, goal-setting, meetings, appraisals, leave some bewildered and others feeling secure....until the next appraisal period.
Join us as a panel of expert practitioners answer your questions about their views on performance management, trends in the industry, the latest technology, methods to continuously improve the process, and implications for the performance coach in all of us.
Who Should Attend This Program:
Practitioners in the fields of training, organizational development, talent management, executive development, HR, and performance and process improvement.
We guarantee lively discussion and takeaways no matter the role or function (or viewpoint).
About Our Speakers/Presenters:
- Tom Killen, Senior Director of Performance Management at TIAA-CREF
- Stacy Perrone, Leader of Performance Management at Bank of America
- Stacy Picklesimer, Leader of Performance Management at Time Warner Cable
- Jennifer Terry, Manager of Performance Management at Belk
- Dana Tucker, Manager of Performance Management at Lowes; Lt. Colonel, US Army
After attending this session, you will:
- Know some of the latest trends in performance management
- Be able to talk about some of the newest technologies in performance management
- Share some of the currently held views about performance management in organizations
- Expand your network of peers and leader contacts
- Want to come back for more!