We are seeking a high-level, experienced Training & Development Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management. Our client partners with leading brands across industries as diverse as food service, distribution & manufacturing and more! The ideal candidate has experience as a producing manager, including LMS administration, and possesses a strong technical background, with specific experience in mobile technology. This position is technology-focused and will design innovative and interactive e-learning activities, including web-based training, blended learning and virtual instructor-led material. The majority of time will be spent on instructional design with the remaining time devoted to project management, team management and strategic initiatives. This role supervises two experienced and independent instructional designers.
* Develop and deliver assigned training projects in a variety of content areas including leadership, soft skills and train-the-trainer.
* Assess training needs of employees and departments in conjunction with management team.
* Oversee and administer the Learning Management System (LMS) and online solutions.
* Identify and implement key metrics and methods to measure training effectiveness.
* BA degree AND CPLP certification AND 10 years of experience
* BA degree in Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education, Training & Development, or related areas of study and 7 years of experience
* Master's degree in Instructional Design, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education, Training & Development, or related areas of study and 5 years of experience
* Experience with online authoring tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate, Flash or Raptivity
* Entrepreneurial spirit and wanting to having an impact
* Prioritize and balance competing demands and deadlines.
* Proven analytical and problem solving ability
Send your resume directly to email@example.com.